Next to the Archipelago Trail
A snug little shelter site well protected from wind and weather. This place is only a stone’s throw from the water’s edge and a bathing jetty and it’s just a couple of hundred metres from the small Fjællebroen harbour. The Archipelago Trail passes right by the site. At the harbour there’s an ice cream parlour which is open all through the summer months. This site is owned and managed by Spejderskolen in Korinth.
- Number of shelters: 2 (see the description in tab on the left)
- Sleep in total: 10
- Drinking water: No. You need to bring your own.
- WC: Yes. Bring along toilet paper.
- Place for a campfire: Yes
- Distance to the sea: 75 m