Laaddenbjerg plantation on Aeroe is the location for this traditional and newly built shelter. The site is ideal for hikers doing the Archipelago Trail path; Øhavsstien (200 metres) or those who arrive by water and dock at the sea kayak bridge at Vitsø (300 metres).
The two yellow towers on Skovvejen symbolise a warm welcome to visitors to the wood. An information board shows the location of the shelter. Take the wide pathway and you will be taken directly to the shelter site which is on the left approx. 200 metres into the wood . A pictogram will direct you to the site.
Laaddenbjerg Nature Foundation wishes you a pleasant stay.
- Numbers of shelters: 1
- Capacity: a total of 6 people
- Toilet: Toilet and shower facilities at Søby Camping against payment (250 metres)
- Water: You can get water at Søby Camping (contact the camping site manager)
- Camp fire: There is a fire site in front of the shelter
- A limited amount of firewood may be collected in the forest or can be purchased; please contact : +45 20306913,
- Renting pots for the fire: please contact +45 20306913
- Parking: You can park alongside the forest or at the club house situated at Vitsø 1. You are not allowed to drive to the shelter.
- Distance to the sea: App. 300 metres
- Distance to The Archipelago Trail: App 200 metres
- Dogs must be kept on leash.
- The site is accessible with a pram
Select the dates you wish to book accommodation for. Note that the dates must be consecutive.Available
Please wait while the calendar is loading...