This shelter site offers firewood service, click here to read more.
Saltvig shelter and tent site
Experience the idyllic and beautiful nature along the northern coast of Lolland. The shelter site is located in the corner of a large garden, a short distance from the coastline. It is the perfect accommodation for exploring the area by foot or on bicycle. The facilities are excellent; there is electricity available directly in the shelter, an adjustable fire pit, drinking water and a camping toilet available.
There is a bus stop 150 metres from the shelter, where you can catch a bus to Maribo, Bandholm and Kragenæs. Check Rejseplanen for departure times.
If you need to buy groceries, then Dagli’Brugsen in Stokkemarke is your nearest option, about 6 km from the shelter. The distance to Dodekalitten and Kragenæs is about 7 km.
Note: Access to shelter site after Birketvej 259 in westbound direction. There is no access from Saltvig Hovvej 28.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 4
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 40 DKK per person in shelter or tent.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a camping toilet available.
- Drinking water: Yes, there is a 20L container with drinking water available.
- Campfire site: Yes, there is an adjustable fire pit with grill rack.
- Charging: Yes, there is electricity available directly in the shelter.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Parking: You can park in the grassy area near Saltvig Hovvej 28.
Read what others think about Saltvig shelter and tent site in the guest book.
Would you like to sleep in shelter? Then book by clicking here: The “Havørnen” shelter.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then click here and book your tent site.
If everything is fully booked at Saltvig, then we recommend the nearby shelters at Blans Havn and Stokkemarke. The area also has several commercial accommodation options, such as Bandholm Hotel, Kragenæs Marina Lystcamp and Hotel Lolland.