Skarø – First-class outdoor life
The Shelter is part of the campground on Skarø. The place is 300 m from the beach and harbour and has many nice views over Skarø reef and the ships of the harbour. On the ground there is a toilet trolley and an outdoor free shower.
Possibility of bath and laundry in service building on the harbour, about 300 m from the camp ground.
There is a very large bonfire place with a lift / lower grill.
There is a large common room with kitchen, fridge, stove, oven and woodburning stove as well as tables / benches. The living room is part of Cafe SummerSild and can be used when no events are planned in Café SommerSild. Please check out the website.
The price to use the big inside common room is DKK 50 per person /
Please place the money into to post box at the toilet trolley or pay via MobilePay.
There are two kayaks and a trolley for free use.
It is possible to rent bicycles
- Number of shelters: 4 (please see the descreption)
- Total number of sleeping places in the shelters: 8
- Camp ground: Yes, for bigger groups please make the reservation in advance
- Drinking water: Yes
- Toilet: Yes
- Bonfire place: Yes – Free firewood collection – or buy oven-dried wood in the yard.
- Dog are allowed
- Tenting: Yes – The prise is DKK 75 per person / day. Children under 3 years are free. Please place the money into to post box at the toilet trolley or pay via MobilePay.
- Distance to the harbour: 300 m. There are kayak trolleys that can be borrowed for transporting the kayaks.
- The shelters facitilites are open from April 1st to October 31st. If booking is made during the closing period, toilet and water can be used in the harbour facilities app 300 meters away.
You can see more about the activities at Skarø and the camp site at www.sommersild.dk – click here