The hostel at Hald
The hostel is one of many on Hærvejen, from south to north. There are 32 beds in a dormitory. Show consideration for each other. There is a good kitchen with dining area, rest corner, toilets and shower. It is located at Hald Hovedgård, close to Hald Sø, which is a really nice bathing lake.
The Ice Age landscape gives way to beautiful and rich nature and cultural history. “De 5 Halder” (5 manors have been built) is worth an extra walk and if there are children in the group, you can find the playground “Svinet”. Follow markers around Längen and into the forest.
All beds in the Hostel are bunk beds with a good, thick mattress. Remember to use the sheet. There is a hook to hang your clothes on and a chair can be moved to it, for use as a bedside table.
- Number of overnight places: 32
- Toilet: 3 toilets next to the dormitory
- Kitchen: there is everything needed for cooking for small and large groups
- Firewood: you can buy firewood in bags
- Waste: when you leave the hostel, you take the bag of rubbish to the container at the end of Längen.
- Clean-up and cleaning: You must clean up and clean up after yourself.
- Horses: there is a mobile paddock
- Sheets for the beds can be rented at the hostel
- Show consideration for each other
- Special considerations: it is quiet in the hostel at 22.00 and you must put a hook on the door.