Skovby’s little oasis
This lovely shelter is situated on the east coast of Ærø, approximately mid-way between Søby and Ærøskøbing. The locals call it Skåret. A bathing jetty is built in the summer, but even on a cold winter’s day you can see local people bathing. There is a fantastic view here of Fyn, Drejø and Avernakø. If the shelter is booked, you can use the campsite on the opposite end of the approach to the water. The shelter is run and maintained by a local team.
- Number of shelters: 1 (see the description in the tab on the left)
- Sleeps: 5
- Drinking water: ask the locals in the area or bring your own. If necessary, the locals may be able to offer you spring water in 2-litre plastic bottles at their purchase price.
- Distance to WC: There is a primitive toilet near this shelter site. Bring along toilet paper.
- Place for a campfire: Yes
- Distance to the Archipelago Trail: 200 m
- Distance to the sea: 10 m
Select the dates you wish to book accommodation for. Note that the dates must be consecutive.Available
Please wait while the calendar is loading...