Up in the sky at the top of Horne Næs
This primitive overnight accommodation is in a class of its own. You’ll find everything here: Forest, cliff = view, shelter, sea, and plenty of space (either for one large group or several small). There is enough room for 20 persons who can sleep in two modern shelters (9 and 5 persons respectively) or an “old-fashioned” log shelter (6 persons). Please show consideration for the neighbours on both sides of the shelters and avoid trespassing onto their property. This shelter site is owned by the municipality of Faaborg-Midtfyn and operated by Trente Mølle.
- Number of shelters: 3 (see the description in the tab on the left)
- Sleep in total: 20
- Drinking water: Yes. Tap water available near car park in the forest. See “Vandpost” on map below.
- Toilet: Yes. Composting toilet. Bring toilet paper.
- Place for a campfire: Yes. You can collect firewood from the ground, but cutting down trees or breaking branches is not allowed.
- Distance to the sea: 20 m (and less by each year!)
- Camping is not allowed
Owner’s contact information: Trente Mølle Outdoor School. Trentevej 7, 5672 Broby. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org