This shelter site offers firewood service, click here to read more.
Enjoy the beautiful ocean view while you sleep here! The shelter site is located right on the water’s edge, undisturbed in a corner of the harbour area, and has a fantastic view of the waters called Smålandsfarvandet. Relax to the soundtrack of the crashing waves as you sleep soundly in your sleeping bag. Guests have full access to all the harbour’s facilities, such as toilet, shower, drinking water, kayak bridge, playground and wifi. There’s a nice campfire site by the shelters, and electricity available directly in the shelters.
Shopping is available in Bandholm or Stokkemarke, which are located 7 km east and south of Blans Harbour respectively. Public transport towards Kragenæs and Maribo is available in the village Blans, which is about a kilometre south of the harbour.
- Number of shelters: 2
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 35 DKK per person in tent, 50 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available on the harbour area.
- Toilet: Yes, guests can use the harbour’s toilet.
- Campfire site: Yes, with benches and grill rack.
- Information: Visit the harbour’s website, or read the physical signs at the harbour.
- Wi-Fi: Yes, password in receipt.
- Charging: Yes, directly in the shelters.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: Use of port facilities is included in the price, except for shower, which requires 5 DKK coins to use.
- Parking: Available on the harbour area.
Read what others think about Blans Havn shelter and tent site in the guest book.
Would you like to sleep in a shelter? Book by clicking here: Shelteren “Ellehammer” or Shelteren “Lindholm”. Do you know the story about Ellehammer and Lindholm? Otherwise you can watch a short movie about it here.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then click here and book your tent site.