This shelter site offers mattress rental as an extra service – click here to read more.
In the cozy village named Errindlev, there is a nice shelter and tent site in the garden behind the old dairy, a few hundred metres from the local grocery store. The shelter site is not far from the national cycle routes 7 and 8. Aside from catering to cycle tourists, the site is also perfect for those who want to get out and about in nature without it being too exotic and primitive; there is a toilet, shower and charging access available.
The local grocery store is open every day of the week, visit their Facebook page to view opening hours.
Note: The site borders on private areas, please show consideration towards the neighbours. Read more about walking in nature here
- Number of shelters: 2
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in tent, 40 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes.
- Toilet: Yes, with shower – available inside the diary.
- Campfire site: Yes, with grill rack and benches.
- Charging: Yes, you can charge your phone, ebike and other gadgets.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: You can freely use the hot shower.
- Parking: Along the driveway on the road called Mejerivej, directly next to the old dairy.
Read what others think about Errindlev Mejeri’s shelter and tent site in the guest book.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then book by clicking here.
If everything is fully booked at Errindlev Mejeri, then we recommend the shelters at Errindlev Havn, Polakkasernen, Lyttesholm or Bursø Grusgrav. You can also rent guest rooms at Lyttesholm Naturcenter.