PLEASE NOTE: The site is closed during the winter season from 1st November to 1st April, and cannot be used during this period.
This shelter site offers rental mattresses – read more here.
Behind the old school in the village called Grænge, you’ll find this nice little shelter and tent site. The school has been converted into a modern community house, which is used for parties and other social gatherings. The site has a fun nature playground, a toilet with two stalls, several table-bench sets, a sheltered dining area, and power sockets for charging your electric bike, mobile phone or other gadgets. There is an electric kettle in the toilet which can be used freely. It is expected that a campfire site will be built before the end of 2021.
The distance to the western part of Nykøbing Falster is about 7 km by bicycle or foot – here you’ll find shopping and restaurant options. Grænge is a station town, and trains depart frequently towards Nykøbing and Nakskov. Visit Rejseplanen to check the train schedule.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 4
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in tent, 40 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, by the toilet.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a toilet with two stalls available.
- Campfire site: No, not yet.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Information: Read more about Grænge on the community website.
- Charging: Yes, there are several outlets where you can charge your phone or ebike.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: A barbeque grill with coal is available, and the toilet has a kettle for boiling water.
- Parking: In the driveway, please show consideration towards other guests.
Read what others think about Grænge Beboerhus shelter and tent site in the guest book.
Would you like to sleep in shelter? Then book by clicking here: The “Skolestuen” shelter.
Would you like to sleep in tent? Then book by clicking here: Grænge tent site.