Along the coast of Guldborg Sund strait, you’ll find this shelter and tent site surrounded by picturesque nature. If you’re into kayaking or other water sports, then this is the perfect accommodation for you, as there is a newly built kayak bridge a few meters from the site, and the strait is comparatively sheltered and calm, and thus perfect for sports. The caretakers of this site, Hasselø Kajak, offer guided kayak tours if you want to enjoy a special experience on the strait.
Hasselø Natursti is named after the nearby hiking trail, which is a nice and short trail through the surronding area. Aside from that, the area is located in the middle of Nature Area Guldborgsund, which you can read more about on their Facebook page: Naturområde Guldborgsund.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 20 DKK per person in tent, 35 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available at the address Hasselø Tværvej 1, about 1 km from the site.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a nice primitive toilet a few meters from the site. (NOTE: It is currently unavailable until the spring)
- Campfire site: Yes, with benches.
- Information: Read more about the area’s nature on the physical signs near the site.
- Wi-Fi: No.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: You can book guided kayak tours, read more on Hasselø Kajak’s website (available in English and German).
- Parking: There is a spacious parking lot available.
Would you like to sleep in shelter? Book by clicking here: The “Havkajakken” shelter.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then book by clicking here: Hasselø tent site.
If everything is fully booked at Hasselø Natursti, then we recommend Hasselø Bed & Breakfast, the shelters in Mysseskoven, Vesterskov Bed & Breakfast, Hotel Falster or Falster City Camping in Nykøbing Falster nearby.