PLEASE NOTE: The site is closed during the winter season from 25th October to 20th March, and cannot be used during this period.
Nakskov Fjord Camping’s shelter site
Visit the western part of Lolland and enjoy a primitive shelter stay – with luxury facilities nearby. Jump into the water from Lolland’s most iconic swimming pier, get tempted at the ice cream stall, compete and see who wins the family mini golf feud, or relax at the campfire. Shelter guests can use all the camping site facilities, such as showers, toilets, grill hut, wifi, TV lounge and playground. During the tourist season there is an ice cream stall and groceries available at the kiosk.
Restaurant Fjorden is located just across from the camping site and offers a 10% discount (excluding drinks) upon presentation of a booking receipt. Nakskov town centre is approximately 3,5 km away and offers a wide range of shopping and dining options. At Nakskov station you can catch a train to Nykøbing Falster, as well as various local buses.
Please note: When you arrive at the site you must check-in at the reception; please make sure to arrive before 8pm the summer, or before 6pm the rest of the year.
- Number of shelters: 2
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book directly on their website.
- Prices: 100 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available several places, the closest to the shelters is about 100 meters away.
- Toilet: Yes, there are several, including handicap accessible toilets. Closest one is 200 meters from the shelters.
- Campfire site: Not yet.
- Information: Read more about Nakskov Fjord Camping on their website.
- Wi-Fi: Yes, there is free wi-fi available.
- Charging: Not directly at the shelters, but it is possible to charge phones and e-bikes on the camping site.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: Using the showers, kitchen and grill is included in the price. Minigolf and some other facilities cost a small fee, see price list here.
- Parking: Follow the parking instructions at the camping site if you arrive in car.
Click here to see a map of the area with its facilities.
Read what others think about Nakskov Fjord Camping’s shelter site in the guest book.
If everything is fully booked at Nakskov Fjord Camping’s shelter site, then we recommend the shelters over at the marina Hestehoved Lystbådehavn. Otherwise you can look into one of the other accommodations on the camping site.