PLEASE NOTE: The water pipes are closed during the frost period. As such, the drinking water and toilet are unavailable from 1st November to 1st April.
Surrounded by beautiful scenery along the south coast of Lolland, you will find this cozy little harbour. Sandager Havn is a traditional village harbour, where a shelter site has been built in a quiet corner, with a direct view of the sea and the many small islets. There is a campfire site with a bench directly adjacent to the shelter site, as well as the opportunity to use the harbour’s great facilities, such as toilet, drinking water, electricity and a kayak pier.
If you need to do some shopping, Olsens Kiosk and Købmandsgården are located in Øster Ulslev, just 5 km north of Sandager Harbour. In addition, it is a little less than 9 km to the village of Errindlev, which has a community grocer that’s open every day of the week.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in tent, 45 DKK per person in shelter, 125 DKK per camper van.
- Drinking water: Yes, available at the toilet.
- Toilet: Yes, the public toilet is located a few meters from the shelter.
- Campfire site: Yes, with grill rack and benches.
- Charging: There is an outdoor electricity outlet for charging.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Parking: At the harbour.
Read what others think about Sandager Havn in the guest book
Would you like to sleep in the shelter? Then book by clicking here: The “Kalveholm” shelter.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then click here and book your tent site.
Would you like to sleep in a camper van? Then click here and book your camper van lot.
If everything is fully booked at Sandager Havn, then we recommend the nearby Errindlev Havn, or the shelter sites at Errindlev Mejeri, Polakkasernen or Lyttesholm. You can also rent some rooms at Lyttesholm Naturcenter.