NOTE: Water and toilets are closed from 1 November to 1 April. Waste must be placed in the green bin by the toilet.
Along the north coast of Falster there is a lovely little harbour called Sortsø Fritidshavn. The harbour is idyllically situated with a direct view of Bogø island and the Faroe Bridge. Enjoy the tranquil peace and perfect water for swimming, rowing and sailing. Isolated in a corner of the harbour, there is a cosy little shelter and spacious tent pitch. There is a fire pit and firewood, power sockets for charging, a lunch pavilion, toilet and hot shower facilities.
Enjoy some fresh fish! Sortsø Røgeri og Fiskeudsalg smokery and fish shop is located at the entrance to the harbour, so there’s plenty of opportunity to grill fish for dinner or snack on freshly fried fishcakes. Grocery shopping is available in Stubbekøbing, which is just 7 km southeast of Sortsø.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Number of places per shelter: 4
- Tent pitch: Yes, to be booked in the menu.
- Prices: 35 kr per person in tent, 45 kr per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, at the harbour.
- Toilet: Yes, the harbour toilet can be used.
- Campsite: Yes, campsite with barbecue available. Firewood can be purchased on site.
- Information: read more about Sortsø Fritidshavn and Sukkerbroens Bådelaug here.
- Charging: Yes, it is possible to charge your phone, electric bike etc. at the scout hut.
- Defibrillator: yes, on the wall by the toilet.
- Site manager: see receipt email.
- Services: hot showers are available, please bring 5 kr coins for the machine. It costs 5 kr per 4 minutes.
- Parking: The harbour has a nice parking lot, please show consideration for other harbour users.
See what others think of Sortsø Fritidshavn’s shelter site in the guestbook.
Want to sleep in a shelter? Then book by clicking here: The “Broen” shelter
Do you want to sleep in a tent? Then book by clicking here: Sortsø tent site