Please note: There’s only access to the harbour’s facilities from 1st April to 1st November each year.
Along the north coast of Falster you will find the tourist gem Stubbekøbing, which has a nice shelter site at the idyllic harbour. Bicycles can be rented at the harbour. There are also benches and tables and a small playground at the shelter site, so bring the grandchildren along for the ride. They only cost extra if you pass the café Fiskebrættet, and get tempted to buy ice creams. At the pier, the ferry Ida can take you to Bogø from May to September each year.
Stubbekøbing has several cafés, restaurants and grocery stores.
- Number of shelters: 2
- Persons per shelter: 3-4
- Tent site: No, please visit Stubbekøbing Camping if you’d like to sleep in tent.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, directly by the shelters.
- Toilet: Yes, on the harbour’s area, about 75 meters from the shelters.
- Campfire site: Yes, and there’s a barbeque area as well.
- Information: Read more about Stubbekøbing here, and the experiences and attractions here.
- Wi-Fi: Yes, there is free Wifi in the whole area. See access code at the shelters.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: The harbour’s kitchen is available. Showers and laundry facilities are available for a small fee. Please note that there is no stove or oven in the kitchen.
- Parking: There is a parking lot nearby, and lockable bicycle stalls as well.
See what others think about Stubbekøbing Havn shelterplads in the guest book.