This shelter site offers extra services such as firewood, breakfast, packed lunches, mattress rental and horse pen – read more here. Please note that you must book at least two days before arrival, if you wish to use breakfast or packed lunch service.
In the corner of a private garden, you’ll find this idyllic and versatile site with a shelter, tent site and caravan available to sleep in. There is a nice little lake with koi carps and a direct view of horse paddocks, fields and the coastline. You can bring your horse, and there are great routes in the area to explore. The site has a campfire site with benches, saddle hangers, table/bench set, garden chairs with cushions, a bike stand with charging access, drinking water and access to a fine guest toilet with the option of showering for a fee.
There is a fine sandy beach 600 metres west of the site where you can go horse riding or swimming. If you want to swim, be prepared to walk a long way out as the water is shallow. It’s a great place to go ashore with a kayak or canoe.
If you need to buy groceries, then there is a petrol station at Øster Kippinge just 3 km east of the campsite. In Nørre Alslev, which is just under 9 km from Vester Kippinge, there are more diverse shopping options, as well as train and bus connections towards Nykøbing Falster and Copenhagen.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 4
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 40 DKK per person in tent, 50 DKK per person in shelter, 100 DKK per person in caravan.
- Horse pen: Costs 75 DKK per horse per day. Order it under “extra services” after you’ve selected accommodation and dates.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a nice guest toilet that can be used.
- Drinking water: Yes, there is a water tap in the stable.
- Campfire site: Yes, with benches and grill rack.
- Charging: Yes, you can charge your phone, e-bike and other gadgets at the shelter.
- Services: Did you forget to bring groceries? Contact the caretaker after booking, then she might be able to shop for you.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Parking: There is a parking lot at the farm.
Read what others think about Vester Kippinge shelter site in the guest book.
Would you like to sleep in a shelter? Then book by clicking here: The “Oasehytten” shelter.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then book by clicking here: Vester Kippinge tent site.
Would you like to sleep in the caravan? Then book by clicking here: Vester Kippinge – the caravan.