Errindlev Havn shelter and tent site
In the idyllic village harbour called Errindlev Havn, you’ll find a newly built shelter directly by the Baltic Sea. Enjoy the gentle scent of the ocean, and the peace and quiet, while you fall asleep beneath the starry sky. Errindlev Havn is a traditional village harbour with local sailors and their stormy tales, and of course plenty of angling and leisure sailing.
If you need to do some grocery shopping, then there’s less than 6 km to the Errindlev main village, which has its own grocer. Alternatively, you can also shop at Olsens Kiosk in Øster Uslev, which is located about 11 km north-east of Errindlev Havn.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in tent, 40 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available at the toilet.
- Toilet: Yes, the public toilet is located about 30 meters from the shelter.
- Campfire site: Yes, with benches.
- Information: You can read the harbour’s information signs.
- Charging: Charging is available in the toilet, or in the harbourDer er strømstik på toilettet eller i havnehuset.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Parking: At the harbour.
PLEASE NOTE: The water pipes are closed during the frost period. As such, the drinking water and toilet are unavailable from 1st November to 1st April.
Would you like to sleep in a shelter? Then click here: Shelteren “Fjorden”.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then click here and book your tent site.
If everything is fully booked at Errindlev Havn, then we recommend the shelters behind Errindlev Mejeri, Polakkasernen or Lyttesholm. Additionally, Lyttesholm Naturcenter offers motel rooms you can book.