PLEASE NOTE: The water pipes are closed during the frost period. As such, the drinking water and toilet are unavailable from 1st November to 1st April.
This lovely little shelter and tent site is located along a gorgeous sandy beach, just a few meters away from the Baltic Sea. The area is known to be excellent for windsurfting, and there is a swimming pier close by the site. There is a nice handicap-friendly toilet at the site, and drinking water is also available there. If the weather is sunny and clear, then you can enjoy the view across to Gedser, Denmark’s southernmost point.
If you’re not a fan of campfire food, then we’ve got some good news for you! Nysted has many interesting restaurants you can try: Restaurant Ö, the Cottage, Restaurant Nysted Havn and Det Gamle Pakhus.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 20 DKK per person in tent, 30 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available at the toilet.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a nice handicap-friendly toilet.
- Campfire site: Yes, there are several nearby; bring your own firewood.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: You should expect to be self-sufficient here.
- Parking: There is a spacious parking lot available.
Would you like to sleep in shelter? Book by clicking here: Shelteren “Gråsælen”.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Click here and start your booking. Please note that it is not permitted to park caravans or auto campers on the site.