This lovely little shelter and tent site is located along a gorgeous sandy beach, just a few meters away from the Baltic Sea. The area is known to be excellent for windsurfting, and there is a swimming pier close by the site. There is a nice handicap-friendly toilet at the site, and drinking water is also available there. If the weather is sunny and clear, then you can enjoy the view across to Gedser, Denmark’s southernmost point.
If you’re not a fan of campfire food, then we’ve got some good news for you! Nysted has many interesting restaurants you can try: Restaurant Ö, the Cottage, Restaurant Nysted Havn and Det Gamle Pakhus.
- Number of shelters: 1
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 20 DKK per person in tent, 30 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, available at the toilet.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a year-round disabled toilet with telephone lock (door opens by calling the telephone number on the toilet door)
- Campfire site: Yes, there are several nearby; bring your own firewood.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: You should expect to be self-sufficient here.
- Parking: There is a spacious parking lot available.
Read what others think about Holten Strand shelter site in the guest book.
Fully booked at Holten Strand?
Check the nearby shelter locations on the map by clicking here!