This shelter site offers firewood service, click here to read more. Please note that if you book the same day you want to stay overnight, you must book no later than 18.00 to have firewood delivered.
Amongst the trees just west of the Lyttesholm nature center, you’ll find this cozy little shelter site. There is a pleasant and intimate atmosphere thanks to the surrounding greenery. The volunteers at the nature center have prepared excellent facilities on the site, such as mosquito nets, a campfire site, picnic benches and lots of interesting details. For example, they’ve even put clothes hooks in the shelters! Behind the shelter site, there is a nice well-functioning primitive toilet.
If you need to restock on groceries, then you can shop at the local grocer in Errindlev, about 7 km from Lyttesholm. If you’re continuing towards Rødby, then it’s a 10 km trip from this site.
- Number of shelters: 2
- Persons per shelter: 4
- Tent site: No, we suggest the ones at Errindlev Mejeri or Errindlev Havn if you want to sleep in tent.
- Prices: 30 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, on the outer wall of the house.
- Toilet: Yes, there is a primitive toilet.
- Campfire site: Yes, with benches.
- Charging: 220V charging available.
- Information: Read more on the nature center’s website: Lyttesholm Naturcenter (only available in Danish).
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: There’s a clothes line available, and a small grill available at the campfire site.
- Parking: There is a spacious parking lot.
If everything is fully booked at the shelter site, then we recommend the shelter sites at Errindlev Mejeri, Errindlev Havnor Polakkasernen. Alternatively, the nature center has rooms you can rent: More information here.