Næsby Strand shelter site
In the corner of the large garden behind the nature centre, you’ll find this lovely shelter site. Only one of the 3 shelters can be booked online, as the others are kept open to active outdoors tourists who tend to arrive on short notice. The shelters have mosquito nets, and there is a nice campfire site between them.
The east side of the nature center has two toilets and drinking water available that are accessed from outside. If guests are using the nature centre, then please show consideration and be as unobtrusive as possible by walking along the edge of the lawn. The shelter and tent site is accessed through the trail next to the small tourist information centre on Rolandsvej, which has information about attractions in the area. Free wifi is available on the site, and there is a charging station in one of the toilets.
If you need to shop groceries, then the closest option is the local grocer in Vestenskov, approximately 5,5 km north of Næsby Strand.
- Number of shelters: 3, but only 1 is available for booking it advance.
- Persons per shelter: 5
- Tent site: Yes, but cannot be booked in advance.
- Prices: 40 DKK per person in shelter.
- Drinking water: Yes, the water tap is under the sink in one of the toilets.
- Toilet: Yes, there are 2 nice toilets with sinks and water.
- Campfire site: Yes, there is a campfire site with benches.
- Wi-Fi: Yes, Generic is free and without password.
- Charging: Yes, you can charge your mobile phone in one of the toilets.
- Information: Read more about the nearby attractions in the small tourist information centre just outside.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: You can buy pine tree firewood.
- Parking: If you arrive by car, then you must park at the road near the small tourist information centre. Using the nature centre’s parking lot is not permitted.
Would you like to sleep in a shelter? Book by clicking here: “Skovskaden”
If everything is fully booked at Næsby Strand, then we recommend the shelter and tent site at Langø or Albuen Strand Camping. Both of them are located west of Næsby Strand, and also offer excellent opportunities to explore the Nakskov Fjord Nature Park.