NOTE: Toilets are open all year round. The outdoor kitchen and shower are closed from November to March or until there is no frost
Gedser Naturcenter tent and shelter site
Feel the gentle breeze of the Baltic Sea as you fall asleep. Explore the coastline or enjoy the nearby facilities. Gedser Naturcenter’s site is made up out of 4 shelters and a large tent site just 20 meters from the ocean. The shelters are large enough for 4 to 5 adults. Feel free to use the campfire site and lunch pavilion. Fresh drinking water is available in outdoor sinks, and there is a portable toilet on the site.
Gedser Naturcenter and the surrounding area is perfect for family time! There is a nice campfire site and plenty of space for playing around. If you enjoy beach walks, then you’ll be glad to hear there are plenty of sandy beaches in the area, and they’re perfect for taking a dive into the Baltic Sea. Would you rather not be in charge of cooking? Then the city has 2 restaurants with delicious food you can try: Restaurant Najaden and Toldcafeen. If you’d like to shop some groceries, then you can find the local Dagli’ Brugsen store just 1 km from the shelters.
- Number of shelters: 4
- Persons per shelter: 4-5
- Tent site: Yes, please book in the menu.
- Prices: 35 DKK per person in tent, 45 DKK per person in shelter.
- Kitchen: Yes, covered outdoor kitchen with cold water tap.
- Drinking water: Yes, in the outdoor kitchen.
- Toilet: Yes, on the site. Open all year.
- Bath: Yes, 2 x outdoor showers with cold water.
- Campfire: Yes, on the site, there are picnic benches available too.
- Information: Read more on their website, www.gedsernaturcenter.dk
- Wi-Fi: No.
- Caretaker: See email receipt.
- Services: Rent a kayak for your ocean adventures, read more here.
- Parking: It is not permitted to drive onto the site, park along the water on Søndre Blvd.
Would you like to sleep in a tent? Then click here and select date to continue booking.
If everything is fully booked at Gedser Naturcenter, then we recommend Gedser Lystbådehavn, which is right across town. Aside from that, the following accommodation options are available nearby: Frederiksminde B&B, Oldfruen B&B, MejeriGaarden as well as the shelter and tent site at Bruserup Strand.